As a member of PCBA, I agree to:
- Abide by all regulations and laws, living a code honorable to our sport.
- Promote a positive public image of myself, physically challenged bowhunters and bowhunting in general.
- Share the wonderment of the sport of bowhunting with others, especially the physically challenged, at every opportunity.
- Practice the utmost safety at all times and insist that those around me do likewise.
- Show respect and compassion for the game I pursue, before and after the harvest.
- Put more into wildlife and bowhunting than I take out.
- Do my best to assist physically challenged bowhunters who need help, and to assist physically challenged persons who do not bowhunt with getting involved in the sport.
- Strive to continuously improve as a bowhunter and an outdoorsperson.
- Only hunt with ethical, law abiding hunters.